Everything you need to know about AND.CO Payments, so you can get paid online by your clients and manage our payments directly in AND.CO!!
All new account (US) sign ups (post July 2019) will have the below Payment account options and this can be managed directly in the app via the settings > payments tab or settings > integrations tab.
Options for AND.CO account holders who signed up prior to July 2019 (US & International) can be found here.
Option 1 - AND.CO Payments (powered by Stripe)
First step to set up AND.CO Payments is to select the settings tab > Payments tab
Ensure you have verified your email address and you can do this by locating the email sent to you directly to your email you set up your AND.CO account with. Select to verify and activate your AND.CO account.
Once verified you can continue to complete our Pay account set up.
You will be asked to fill out a form confirming personal information to verify your identity and set-up your bank account information for payouts. Please ensure your details match exactly as what is listed on the IRS form confirming your business registration.
Depending on what information you've already entered during account set-up, some of this may already be filled out!
Our payment services are provided by a third-party platform, Stripe. Please review as necessary and confirm their privacy and account agreements.
After a brief waiting period, we will confirm your info and your account will be ready to go!
Payment processing fees for Credit Card and Debit Cards 2.9% + 30c per transactions (+1% for international cards)
Pay Accepted Credit Cards & Debit Cards
- American Express
Option 2 - PayPal Integration.
You can connect to our 3rd party integration with PayPal to accept payments online and you can get started by selecting the settings > integrations tab > PayPal
Follow the prompts to connect your PayPay Personal or Business account so you can start accepting payments online via PayPal.
- You can turn on/off your Payment button on invoices via the settings > invoicing tab or directly within invoices via the options > invoice settings tab.
- You can connect to both AND.CO Payments + PayPal by connecting to both options and these options will be displayed on invoices.
- Payments powered by Stripe can be invoiced in multiple currencies and you can view more on how to change the currency on invoices here
- Subscriptions that are created will only provide the option of AND.CO Payments powered by Stripe for approval.
- AND.CO Payments accepts credit cards only
- Payment processing fees for Credit Card and Debit Cards 2.9% + 30c per transactions (+1% for international cards)
Note: AND.CO at this time can only support credit card transactions up to $10,000.
💌 Please reach out to your friendly CO's via the Chief Operator tab in the app should you have any questions or concerns. 💌