Projects With AND CO
With AND CO you can create and manage your projects, set your deliverables and billable rates/services, select to require a deposit, track time, invoice for payment and even archive them so you can keep track of all active/archive projects.
To Create A Project select the projects tab > add project
Otherwise select the create + tab top right > create project
Once you have selected to create a project you will be prompted to select from a existing client or enter in new client details.
Once you have selected/created your client you will be prompted to select and enter in your "Project Terms"
Project terms are your deliverable's/services which have been agreed upon. These terms will be billable/invoiced to your client throughout the project from start to end.
You will be prompted to enter the
- Project name
Billing schedule - invoice reminder schedule this sets up your recurring invoice reminders see more on this here > How Can I Set Up Recurring Invoice Reminders
Billing schedule options are as follows:
- Project start and end date.
- How you will bill your client where you can select from the drop down menu from options such as > once, weekly, monthly, milestones, custom.
- Date you will send your first invoice.
Price Your Services
Next you will be prompted to "Price your service/s" this is where you will set up your deliverable's/services/rates.
Where it says "I Price By" you can select from the options from the drop down menu:
- Rate - this options allows you to invoice time tracked using a "flexible quantity" which allows you to add time activities onto your invoices or "fixed quantity" which allows you to set and enter in a fixed quantity of hours instead.
- Flat Fee - this option allows you to invoice flat fee based terms
- Milestones - this option allows you to set milestone billing terms for different stages throughout your project. You can also set different options for each rate/service for example, you can set up flat fee terms along with hourly/monthly terms.
- Items - this option allows to to price by items
Please keep in mind you can only select one option and you can add multiple terms within this option.
Add multiple terms by selecting > add another service
Should you require a upfront deposit payment select the option to > require a deposit and enter in the details of the deposit amount required.
See more here on How to Charge For A Deposit!
Once you have set up the project terms for your project you are all set select the green "create" button to create your project.
Once you have created your project you will see a confirmation that your project has been created
You can now view your project via the projects tab in the app.
Select the project anytime via the projects tab to manage the project such as:
- Week View (Time Tracking)
- Reports (Time Tracking Reports)
You can also select from options within the project > green drop down icon top left
- Invoice Project- create a invoice within the project
- Create Proposal or Contract - create a proposal or contract and once approved it is linked with the project
- Edit Project - Edit your project and terms
- Create a Project Like This - duplicates the project so you can use the same terms for a new client
- Archive Project - Archives the project so you can refer to it at a later date via the archived project folder at any time.
- Delete Project - Deletes the project entirely and you cannot retrieve it.
- The best workflow of the app is to start with your proposal/contract first as once approved your project is auto created for you in the app.
- You cannot link a proposal/contract to a existing project
- You cannot link a existing invoice to a project
- The best workflow of the app is to create invoices within the project itself so it is tied to the project.
💌 Please reach out to your friendly CO's via the Chief Operator tab in the app should you have any questions or concerns. 💌