Proposals are a great first step in securing that contract/project and creating a proposal within AND CO is super simple.
To Get Started with creating a proposal select the green +Create Button in the top right Then select > Create Proposal/Contract
Select the > Proposals and Contracts Tab > Add Proposal
From The Options select >Proposal
Select your Client or add a New Client
Set the Terms of your proposal & project and if a Deposit may be required.
Once the project terms have been set select 'Continue'.
Select Continue to see a preview of the proposal before sending.
Once you have saved your project terms/fee and you are in review mode of the proposal you will notice a option to "add options" when you select this option you can add more details to your proposal such as text, Images, table, columns & files
Simply select each option as required.
Once you have added in your proposal details select to Sign and Send the proposal.
Once sent, your client will then receive a email with a link to review the proposal
- You can attach a contract to the proposal before being approved via the proposal > options tab top left > attach contract.
- A proposal without a contract once agreed will become a project.
- You will receive a review proposal sent confirmation once your have sent the proposal via email
- You will receive a notification via email and in the chat tab of when your client has viewed and signed the proposal
- Once a proposal has been approved a project will be auto created
- Once a proposal with a contract attached is approved a project is auto created with the contract attached.
💌 Please reach out to your friendly CO's via the Chief Operator Support tab in the app should you have any questions or concerns. 💌