Proposals are a great first step in securing that contract/project and creating a proposal within AND CO is super simple.
To Get Started with creating a proposal select the green +Create Button in the top right Then select > Create Proposal/Contract
Select the > Proposals and Contracts Tab > Add Proposal
The next step prompts you to
- name your project
- choose a client / or create a new client
- Select a star date
- Select a end date
- Select proposal only, proposal + contract or contract only
Create your services section allows you to
- create your services which are what you can select to invoice once the project is created. (you can create multiple services)
- enter the description of each service, rate and billing type eg. flat fee, per hour, per item
- select "add another service" to add multiple services
Set the billing schedule of your proposal & project and if a Deposit may be required.
- select to request a deposit ( deposit payment is part of the project total)
- set recurring invoice reminders via the "I will invoice" option eg. weekly, monthly, on milestones or custom settings
- set your first invoice reminder start date, this start date will set the date for future invoice reminder for that sequence
Select Continue to see a preview of the proposal before sending.
Once you have saved your project terms/fee and you are in review mode of the proposal you will notice a option to "add options" when you select this option you can add more details to your proposal such as text, Images, table, columns & files
Simply select each option as required.
Once you have added in your proposal details select to Sign and Send the proposal.
Once sent, your client will then receive a email with a link to review the proposal
- You can attach a contract to the proposal before being approved via the proposal > 3 dot icon tab top right> attach contract.
- Save the proposal via the 3 dot icon tab top right > save
- You will receive a review proposal sent confirmation once your have sent the proposal via email
- You will receive a notification via email and in the chat tab of when your client has viewed and signed the proposal
- Once a proposal has been approved a project will be auto created
- Once a proposal with a contract attached is approved a project is auto created with the contract attached.
💌 Please reach out to your friendly CO's via the Chief Operator Support tab in the app should you have any questions or concerns. 💌