The first step in getting started with AND CO is to sign up via and.co and select Start Free
If you are already a member simply select > Login
Once you have selected to Start Free, you can select to sign up using your Facebook, Google and even Fiverr accounts or continue with email and enter in your details.
To enter in your details, you will be asked to enter in name, email and set up a password. You can also select or change your location/country.
Once you have selected > Join, you will be asked to review and agree to AND CO terms of service.
View AND CO Terms
Once you have reviewed and accepted AND CO Terms of Service, you will be taken into your account for the first time!
Watch the video and click "Let's Go!" to enter your account.
Feel free to select from one of the actions at the top of the screen to get started.
A pop -up will also appear to direct you around the web page, showing you where to find key features like Creating Invoices and Chatting with your COs!
You may also receive a verification email, be sure to verify your email address to finalize the set up of your AND CO account. You can select to resend the email from the in app notification
Welcome to the "My Desk" tab, where you'll find all your to-do's, tasks, reminders, outstanding totals, contracts pending, revenue, transactions that need to be filed (if you have a connected bank account), invoice due notifications and more!
Feel free to create Invoices, Proposals and Contracts, Time Tracking, income and expenses, tasks and more via the create tab top right
You can also select these actions from the left hand menu bar
Clicking on Settings top right, to set up your main account settings
Select > Settings
Select > Complete Account Set up to set up your profile settings. You can add a profile photo and set up your business details
Select next to add business information such as business name, address and location/ timezone
Select next to add your business logo and custombranding settings
You can also access these settings via the settings tab top right plus much more
The settings tab allows you to set up your main account settings such as
Set up and customize your business settings
- Business Info
- default Invoice Settings
- Date/Number Format
All new account sign ups post July 2019 will have the option of FiverrPay which can be set up via the settings tab > payments tab and managed directly in the app. As well as PayPal which can be connected via the settings > integrations tab.
These options are for AND CO account holders who signed up prior to July 2019.
Set up and manage online payment options and connect to your preferred payment gateway.
- WePay Payment gateway for US & Canadian Users
- Stripe Payment Gateway
- PayPal Payment Gateway
- PayMe Link
Integrate and connect to one of our App Partners, connect your Bank account as well as import data and configure your calendar.
- Expense Tracking - Synch Bank Account & Track Expenses Automatically (US, CAD & UK users only)
- Connect To Slack - Alerts On Everything & Chat With AND CO Support
- Connect To Zapier - Connect Any App With AND CO & The Other Way Around
- Connect To Shopify - Import Income From Shopify Sales Into AND CO
- Connect Your Calendar - Show Deadlines, Due Dates & More On Your Calendar
- Import Data - Import Expenses, Income & Clients Into AND CO
Main account settings such as account username, email, password and Facebook Log In details.
- User Info
- Log in with Facebook
- Log in with Google
- Log in with Fiverr
Configure your app notifications
- Browser Notifications
- Email Notifications
Check out our AND CO FAQ Center as well as these articles on how you can get started with your AND CO Account!
- How Can I Add My Logo
- How Can I Connect My Bank Account
- How Can I Manage Notifications
- How Can I Import Data
- Do You Have Integrations Or An Open API
- How Can I Set Up My Default Currency Settings
- Your personal in app Chief Operators
- Creating and managing your tasks
- Creating expenses
- Connecting your supported US, Canadian & UK bank accounts
- Setting up and managing Online Payment options such as Stripe, WePay and PayPal.
- Creating and Sending Invoices
- Downloading all our Apps accross all of your devices eg iOS, Android, Mac etc.
💌 Please reach out to your friendly CO's via the Chief Operator tab in the app should you have any questions or concerns. 💌