Getting all of your invoices in order has never been easier! With AND CO you can simply create an invoice and save it as a draft to be sent at a later date. #saveitforlater
You can create an invoice via the Create tab > Invoice
You can also create an invoice via the Project > Invoice Project
As well as via the invoices tab > new invoice
Select from the options to create your invoice
Once the invoice is in review you can simply save the invoice as a draft by selecting > options > save located to the top left of the invoice
Once the invoice has been saved as a draft you can access the saved draft invoice via your Invoices > selecting the draft invoice
😎 Tips: 😎
- Once an invoice has been saved as a draft you can view the draft via the invoices tab or via the Client and Project
- An Invoice has to be sent either to your client or to yourself to then be able to record a payment against it via the green record payment button on the invoice.
- You can mark and invoice as sent without sending it to your client and you can view more on this here
- Draft invoices can be viewed on the web!
- A draft invoice needs to be sent to your client or marked as sent to be activated and allow for online payments
💌 Please reach out to your friendly CO's via the Chief Operator tab in the app should you have any questions or concerns. 💌