All new US account sign ups post July 2019 will have the option of AND.CO Payments
These options are for US & International AND.CO account holders who signed up prior to July 2019 and for new international account holders.
The PayMe Page is the answer to every freelancer's question about how you can get paid faster with AND.CO. 🙌
You can set up a personalized PayMe Page with your online payment options WePay, Stripe and PayPal, allowing your client to pay you directly via the invoice at the click of a button. 💵
You can also set up and display alternative payment options by default on the invoice.
Online Payment Options & PayMe Page
Getting all set up with your online payment options and personal PayMe Page takes 2 minutes. select the settings
Select > Payments (webapp) or Accept Payments (mobile app)
Select your preferred payment gateway and follow the prompts to connect.
Once you have connected your preferred payment gateway your personal PayMe URL will auto generate.
Note: Once you have connected to WePay, PayPal or Stripe your personal PayMe URL is auto generated and cannot be changed. In this example I have connected to PayPal
You can then select the PayMe Page tab to view your online Payment Page:
Note: Upgrade to AND.CO Pro today to remove the AND.CO branding on the bottom!
WePay is only available to US and Canadian accounts.
With WePay, you can only accept payments in your local currency eg USD or CAD
You can set the default country via the settings tab > Customize > Business info > Country.
To Activate WePay select WePay > Turn Payments On and follow the prompts. Once WePay has been turned on this will allow your clients to pay you via WePay online and it is important to ensure you have completed your WePay profile Set up. See more via this FAQ on How To Set Up And Connect To WePay
Stripe is available internationally and you can accept payments in multiple currencies with Stripe. You can view more here on How To Set Up And Connect To Stripe
PayPal is available internationally and you can accept payments in multiple currencies with Stripe. You can view more here on How To Set Up And Connect To PayPal
- Please ensure you complete your WePay profile set up to ensure your WePay account profile is verified and your withdraw settings are complete.
- If you do not have a EIN please enter in your SSN
- Ensure you have completed each field of the WePay set up Profile process
- Should you not wish to set up Wepay you can select "View Alternative Payment Methods" in Grey and set up Stripe or PayPal instead.
Turn On/Off PayMe For Individual Invoices
You can turn on and off your PayMe Button displayed on invoices via the invoice itself > options tab top left of the invoice > invoice settings > accept online payments > Off/On
You can also control the main settings for all invoices/online payments via the Settings tab > Invoicing > turn off PayMe
WePay & Stripe
Payments processed via Credit Card using WePay or Stripe will incur standard processing fees of 2.9% + 30 cents per transaction.
ACH payments on Stripe cost 0.80% per transaction, capped at $5, with no monthly fees or verification fees. So, a $100 payment incurs a $0.80 fee; any payments above $625 cost $5
PayPal charges the recipient a transaction fee for each payment they receive. Additional fees may apply for cross-border transactions, foreign currency conversions and other transactions.
For more information on the fees and charges, log into your account and click Fees at the bottom of any PayPal webpage.
Alternative Payment Options
You can also set up default invoice alternative payment options directly on the invoice. To do this select the settings tab > Invoicing
Then enter in your alternative payment instructions you would like displayed on your invoices and save
- WePay is only available to US and Canadian account holders and you will need to submit a application and complete your profile to verify your WePay account.
- You can only connect WePay + PayPal OR Stripe + PayPal
- You can disconnect WePay online payment options via the disconnect tab at the bottom of the page. (settings > manage online payments > disconnect WePay)
- You can remove Stripe and PayPal connections by removing your PayPal email and disconnecting Stripe.
- Check on payments as well as make withdrawals of funds by logging in directly to your connected account eg. WePay, Stripe or PayPal.
- ACH payments take up to 5 business days to receive acknowledgment of their success or failure. Because of this, ACH payments take up to 7 business days to be reflected in your available Stripe balance.
💌 Please reach out to your friendly CO's via the Chief Operator tab in the app should you have any questions or concerns. 💌