Sometimes clients pay only part of the invoice total and with AND CO you can totally record the partial payment on the invoice and even send an updated invoice showing the payment made as well as the balance owed.
To record a partial payment on an invoice select the "outstanding" invoice > select 'Record Payment'
A pop up window will appear so you can enter in the payment amount and the paid date
Once you have entered in the details of the payment select Record Payment once selected the payment will be recorded and you will be given the option to also send a payment receipt.
(You can send a payment receipt via the invoice > invoice history > select payment > send receipt at any time once a payment has been recorded)
Once the payment has been recorded you will see it reflected against the invoice > invoice history section, showing the date and amount.
Payments made online via your PayMe Page are automatically recorded against the invoice and you will see this reflected via the invoice > payments tab.
Your client can also enter part payments via the invoice PayMe Page simply by editing the amount in the amount field
You can also view the invoice details > history tab to see a history of payments
You can then send an updated invoice to reflect the amount paid and the balance owing. To do this select the > Invoice > more tab > invoice again
Simply select > Next/follow the prompts to Send the updated invoice showing the total paid so far and the balance owed.
Once the updated invoice has been sent you will see it reflected in the app/display showing the payments and balance due. You can also see the history via the invoice history section.
You will also see via the invoices tab > the invoice showing total amount and amount received.
- Invoices paid online via your PayMe page will auto record the payments on the invoice.
- If the invoice has been paid online via your PayMe page and you are wanting to send a updated invoice showing the outstanding amount, select the invoice > Invoice Again > Send Invoice
- "Mark as Paid" allows you to mark the invoice as paid by ignoring any outstanding amounts on the invoice if required.
- Send a payment receipt at any time via the invoice > invoice history section top right > select the payment amount in green > Send Payment Receipt.
- Delete a payment at anytime by selecting the invoice > Invoice History section top right > select the payment amount in green > Delete.
💌 Please reach out to your friendly CO's via the Chief Operator Support tab in the app should you have any questions or concerns. 💌